There’s never a shortage of things to do in New Hampshire
... and you’ll find plenty of activities near the Wayside Inn
Enjoying our Great Outdoors
- Bretton Woods Ski Area
- Cannon Mountain Ski Area
- Hiking programs at AMC www.outdoors.org in the stunning White Mountains
- Walking in Bretzfelder Memorial Park and The Rock Estates
- Riding on the Cog Railway
- Fishing www.nhfishandgame.com
- Nature Programs at the Rocks Estate www.therocks.org
- Wildlife watching at Pondicherry Sanctuary www.wildlife.state.nh.us
- Moose Tours www.gorhamnh.org
- Horseback Riding at the Mt. Washington Hotel.
- Year round dog sled tours www.dogsledhn.com
- Scenic Tours www.visitwhitemountains.com
Shopping, Dining, Strolling In Town and Nearby
- Farmers Markets – In Bethlehem/Saturdays. In Littleton/Sundays.
- Popular for fresh food, local arts and crafts.
- Shopping at WWW.WrenOvation.com local arts.
- Finest New England Arts & Crafts – www.wrencommunity.org
- Stroll the shop-lined streets of neighboring Littleton, but be sure to enjoy Bethlehem’s much-loved gems>
- Lunch Time Dining at Cold Mountain Café offers wonderful surprises, and Italian specialties for Sunday Brunch are served at Rosa Flamingo. Vegetarians and vegans totally enjoy the selections at Maia Papaya right here in Bethlehem.
Theaters & Performances
- The Colonial Theatre Featuring the best of independent and foreign films, concerts, live performances and children’s events.
- Weathervane Theatre Broadway comes to the North Country for eight weeks every summer starting in July,
- North Country Chamber Players Concerts for 5 weeks, July/August
- Outdoor Concerts in Bethlehem on Sundays – free